RAD SPF 15
RAD SPF 15 is a sun protection cream containing sun filters and reflectors to provide SPF 15 sun protection, along with antioxidants, titanium dioxide, beta-carotene, and vitamins C and E which help to fight free radicals. It is suitable for all skin types and all ages, including babies older than six months.
Dr Des Fernandes’ pioneering sun care philosophy is at the heart of Environ RAD Shield Mineral Sunscreen SPF 15. This antioxidant-rich, physical sunscreen formula contains fewer chemicals but should be applied more often to achieve effective protection.
• Provides Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15.
• Broad spectrum.
• Medium protection.
• The combination of physical and chemical sunscreens offers broad protection against UV-A and UV-B rays.
• Supplies skin with the essential antioxidants necessary for enhanced protection from harmful environmental influences.
• Its light, creamy texture is easily applied to the entire body for a smooth, satiny after-feel.
• Suitable for use under make-up.
1. First apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
2. Then apply RAD in an even layer to face, neck and décolleté and all areas exposed to the sun.
3. Reapply frequently, every 90 min to 2 hrs to achieve optimal protection.
AQUA, ZINC OXIDE (NANO), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, STEARETH-2, THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT, DECYL ISOSTEARATE, STEARETH-21, DIMETHICONE, POLYURETHANE-34, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM FRUIT EXTRACT, SQUALANE, XANTHAN GUM,
MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, ALUMINA, ALUMINUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENYLPROPANOL, BHT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ISOSTEARIC ACID,
METHYLPROPANEDIOL, POTASSIUM BITARTRATE, PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE
Share your fabulous reviews!
Gain some points
Introduce your brand, products and vision statement and welcome customers to your store.