An easy to use, needling stamp device embedded with durable 0.2mm stainless steel micro-needles. The Focus-Cit allows you to focus on specific, typically hard-to-reach areas, such as the upper lip and eye area.
This needling device is embedded with durable 0.2 mm stainless steel micro-needles.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.
- Restore the look of skin tightness in the early stages of aging.
- Speed up the reduction in the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars.
1. Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturisers.
2. Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
3. Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
4. Divide your target areas into sections and pat firmly for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
5. Follow with your recommended Environ products.
6. Rinse the instrument with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.
Share your fabulous reviews!
Gain some points
Introduce your brand, products and vision statement and welcome customers to your store.