Glow Time Pro™ BB Cream SPF 25
Skin Type: Normal to oily
Coverage: Medium to full
• Weightless feel and medium-to-full buildable coverage.
• Quick-dry, non-greasy formula lets skin breathe.
• Radiant satin finish looks and feels like skin.
• Long-lasting, transfer-resistant performance.
• Minimises the appearance of pores & fine lines for a smooth, even-looking complexion.
• Gently exfoliates, moisturises and revives dull skin.
• SPF 25 physical broad spectrum sun protection.
• Water resistant up to 40 minutes.
• Free from phthalates, parabens, GMO, synthetic fragrance, talc, and mineral oil.
• Clean and safe: clinically tested, dermatologist tested, allergy tested, sensitisation tested, non-comedogenic.
• GT3 - Light with Neutral Gold/Peach Undertones
• GT4 - Light to Medium with Neutral Peach Undertones
• GT5 - Light to Medium with Warm Yellow/Gold Undertones
• GT6 - Medium with Warm Gold Undertones
• GT7 - Medium with Neutral Gold/Peach Undertones
• GT8 - Medium Dark with Neutral Gold/Tan Undertones
• GT9 - Medium Dark with Neutral Peach/Gold Undertones
Dispense a half pump onto the back of your hand and dot onto areas of the face where you’d like to achieve coverage. A little goes a long way.
Apply with the Blending/Contouring Brush spreading product quickly and completely onto skin. You can also apply with your fingers.
Some shades may appear a little yellow at first. Wait 30 seconds for the cream to dry down and reveal its true shade.
Glow Time Pro BB Cream is available in 14 shades, which, once dry work with your skin tone to reveal your perfect match. To determine your shade we recommend a professional colour match at your closest jane iredale Australia stockist location. Alternatively, you can use our shade matching chart (see below) by comparing your skin tone (fair, medium, dark etc.) and undertone (neutral, warm, cool).
If you are a current Glow Time BB Cream user, these are our shade recommendations. Glow Time Original vs. NEW Glow Time Pro:
BB1 = GT1
BB3 = GT1, GT2
BB4 = GT3, GT4
BB5 = GT5
BB6 = GT6
BB7 = GT7
BB8 = GT8, GT9
BB9 = GT10
BB11 = GT11, GT12
BB12 = GT12, GT13, GT14
Aqua/ Water/Wau, C9-12 Alkane, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysilicone-11, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cety| PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Capryly| Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract,, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (C1 77891), Iron Oxides (C1 77491, C| 77492, C| 77499)].
Share your fabulous reviews!
Gain some points
Introduce your brand, products and vision statement and welcome customers to your store.
I tried the new BB cream, omg I want to throw out my old one for this new one, it’s a total game changer.
Yes, Claire. The new formula is stunning! Thanks for sharing your happy thoughts.