Spud Sponge - Turmeric
This Turmeric infused Konjac sponge is ideal for all skins that are tired and dull and need a boost.
Turmeric is a super antioxidant-filled herb long known for its skin health-giving properties.
• Turmeric is antiseptic
• Turmeric is anti-inflammatory
• Turmeric fights free radicals
Totally safe sponge for you sensitive types, pregnant women, and reactive skins.
Spud will be at his best for 2 months after this time if he is looking a bit shabby you may give him back to the earth by burying him in the garden or tossing him in the compost.
All you have to do....
- Remove from the bag.
- Grasp your hard dry Sud Sponge.
- Immerse in water and squeeze. Prepare yourself to be amazed as he doubles in size.
- Allow up to 5 mins to fully hydrate your Spud.
- To clean your face, massage Spud up and down, round and round all over including eyes.
- Spud can be used alone or plays nicely with your favourite cleanser.
- Gently rinse Spud until he is clean. (Do not wring)
- To keep Spud healthy, hang him up by his handy string in a nice airy and sunny spot.
Do not wring - just a gentle squeeze will do to remove the excess water.
Do not use dry - (That would be ouchy!) I need to be rehydrated by soaking in water for 5mins or being held under a running tap before my squishy awesomeness will be unleashed.
Rinse well after cleansing until I am clean.
Hang up by my handy string in a well-ventilated spot so I can dehydrate again.
What's Spud Made of?
Spud is made from the roots of 100% biodegradable konjac and is hand grown by Asian farmers. He is a member of the potato family. Konjac is famous in Asia and is used to make noodles, however, Spud Sponge is not designed to eat, he's not food!
Share your fabulous reviews!
Gain some points
Introduce your brand, products and vision statement and welcome customers to your store.